Facebook Success Summit Conference 2011
Facebook Success Summit 2011 [Conference]
For the Social Media Marketers and those who are interested in the growth of Facebook and how businesses are using it, I wanted to highlight a conference called the “Facebook Success Summit 2011”. It is a conference that is completely online thus doesn’t require you to travel.
19 social media experts will hold various web seminars to discuss what they’ve learned and the successful strategies they use. They are basically answer the question:
“What do experienced marketers and business owners know and do with Facebook that makes them so successful?”
Facebook Success Summit Review
I personally attended the Facebook Success Summit last year and found it to be pretty helpful. For 90% of the people out there who do not have an extensive background in Facebook, they would find this conference super helpful as it really does cover a lot of different aspects of Facebook marketing and Facebook uses. For the other 10% who have a decent working knowledge of Facebook, you will still find it useful.
I will be attending again this year.
Just so you know this isn’t just hollow words. I work at a small firm, we are highly selective of what we attend and highly sensitive to price. It’s worth it.
Here are what I consider the biggest benefits of Facebook Summit:
- No travel – All Online Webinars
- Session Recordings – Miss a seminar? watch the recording.
- Ask Questions – Ask lot of those pesky social media questions that you can’t find answers on the web from actual people who’ve done social media. Social media is growing rapidly, there is no true “expert” in this growing field, but there are those with a lot more experience. This summit will have many of those speaking about their experience.
- Network & Private Forum – There is a private Linkedin group you can join. This was the most useful as a huge FAQ discussion starts to form in there where everyone asks all the questions they ever had and others who are in the know chime in and discuss the answers. I found this to a great resource.
- Cheap & Money Back Guarantee – As this conference is online, it’s considerably cheaper than those $2,500-3,500 conference which also involve hotel costs, travel costs and so on. If you sign up before SEPT 15th, it’s only $297 (50% off). I was not a math major, but price will probably double that after that date. Also after the first 2 days, you can cancel for a full refund if you think it’s not for you.
- UPDATE: It is now $397 – 34% off ($200 off original price). This sale ends Sept 20th.
Facebook Success Summit Seminars Samples [FSSSS!]
Below are some Seminar Samples:
- 5 Steps to a Successful Facebook Marketing Strategy
- 7 Proven Strategies to Grow and Engage Your Facebook Fans
- How to Build and Manage a Thriving Facebook Community
- Gain Insight and Sales with Facebook Commerce
- How to Successfully Measure Facebook Marketing Campaigns
- Don’t Sell on Facebook! Make it Easy & Compelling to Buy: How & Why
- How to Build a Loyal Fan Base Using Facebook
- How Big Consumer Brands are Using Facebook
- Facebook Application Development for Dummies
- 10 Ways to Bring the Power of Facebook to Your Website
I always like the more hands-on, practical seminars which this summit provides. On top of this you’ll get 16 free bonus webinars (I assume from past events and blog seminars they’ve had…)
Who should attend this Facebook Conference?
Straight from their site:
The Small Business Owner: You’re looking for a boost—likely a consultant, coach, local business owner, writer, agent, blogger, artist or general “gun for hire”—and see the potential of Facebook marketing, but want to speed your path to success with the least effort and the greatest return.
The Corporate Marketer: You work for a corporation and have been tasked to manage the company’s Facebook initiative. You likely face internal battles to convey how Facebook could help the company, but you know there’s real potential.
The Experienced Social Media User: You’ve been using Facebook for a while, but want better results. You’re ready to take your business to a whole new level by following the proven tactics of the pros and leveraging the latest techniques. Better response. Less work. More profitability.
LET US KNOW IN COMMENTS IF YOU ARE ATTENDING and WHO YOU ARE!
It’s $297 up until Sept 15th (early bird). Then price doubles.
UPDATE: It is now $397 – 34% off ($200 off original price). This sale ends Sept 20th.
Link to Facebook Success Summit Information Page / Sign up Page
Some More Facebook Statistics
- 92% of Marketers use Facebook
- 75% of Marketers plan to increase their use of Facebook in 2011
- 44% of North America companies see Facebook as important or critical to their marketing plans.
- 750 million active Facebook users
- 31% of Facebook users are on the site multiple times a day (Pew Internet & American Life)
- 1 of 6 minutes online are spent on Social Networking sites (ComScore)
- 24% of consumers consult Facebook friends before making a purchase (Edison Research)
- 53% of Facebook users would recommend brands to friends.